To Live By The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Live By The Creed

This is a forum started up for anyone that wishes to roleplay the Assassins creed universe :)New members welcome. Have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) Empty
PostSubject: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

This is PRIVATE roleplay between FireH, Lily and Kaihime feel free to read/view but NO POSTING sorry

Last edited by Kaihime on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tolivebythecreed.forumotion.com
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 am

What was I doing today? Oh, yea. Nothing, just lounging about in my room, laying on my bed. I had no real job assignment and no one to bother me nor I them. I heard a knock on my door and sighed. I knew that knock very well. "Who is it? I asked with a annoyed tone. I sat up on the soft bed and heard the reply of a man's voice. A man whom the Order knew very well. Enzio. I listened to his voice as he spoke. "Come now, Lee, you gonna be cross about me coming to check on you every once and a while? I smiled, he couldn't see it but, as I opened the door to let him in, he took notice and grinned. "Has anyone told you how pretty you are Haylee? I rolled my eyes at his comment "Has anyone told you how annoying you are? He shook his head and gave a laugh. Enzio walked in her room and looked about. Nothing too special about it. A few things hanged on the walls, enough to give it a personality and a woman's touch. "you should be out there, having a life, Haylle. Not stuck up here and being here. In this life...It's not- He stopped himself before he spoke any more. I looked at him, a hurt and mad expression rose to my face. Why?! Cause I'm a woman? No!! I'm just as well able to do my orders and kill when need be. I do everything just as well as you all! I threw my pillow at his head, in a futile attempt to hit him. It failed. He caught the pillow. "God Dammit! You men make me so pissed off!! I shouted at him, so the great and humors Enzio fell silent now did he? I stormed out of my room. I could hear Enzio trying to call me back and trying to talk to me. I shout him out. I could care less right now.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:23 am

kaihime scoffed as she listened to the rather pitiful announcement the herald was giving in the market square. "Come, come gather round. What i have to say is of great urgency. It is my grave duty to inform you that last night the killer we have come to know as the 'white wolf' struck again. Seen fleeing the sight of yet another grissly murder he is wanted for yet another death" Once again the guards had assumed that she was in fact a male, her mask and cloak hide her gender from those that may see her but never did it cross anyone'a mind that such a skilled killer may in fact be female. Standing from her crouching position she adjusted her mask as she looked up into the clear morning sky. The heat was something she could not stand, give her the cold any day. As she walked towards her destination with carefully plotted footsteps upon the rooves she could not help but wonder, how many times had she walked this path? Her loss of her memory before a year ago did not often overwhelm her but in times of such silence it did creep into her thoughts. the cooing of the all too familiar pigeon coop began to sound through the air. She was close now, close to giving herself direction even if it be only for another day.
Back to top Go down
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:33 am

Haylle made her way to the roof, to the pigeons. She needed to work off her anger, steam. Haylee Sighed as she heard the pigeons cooing. She wished one of them had a mission for her or something. She swore she heard footsteps in the distance. Her brown eyes looked around the roof, not many hiding spots to hide in. She put her hand on her dagger and wanted to pull out her two hidden blades, but refrained from doing so. You only use them for an assassination or a quick close kill. Haylee walked towards the pigeon coop and waited for someone to come out

OCC:Sorry. Short. Have to go
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 am

An unexpected event had occurred, someone else was also at the pigeon coop. Kaihime had heard their heavy footsteps coming from far away they were either in a frustrated mood or weighed a ton. Kaihime didnt really know what to do, she wasn't scared of this person, she wasnt scared of anybody really. But this type of thing hadn't happened before, should she reveal herself, should she flee, should she fight? so many options and no real idea which to pick. She wanted to fight, that was her way but perhaps in this instance it was not best. Argh bugger it she didnt have the patience to sit there in the heat wearing a black cloak and mask boiling away. Staying hidden she spoke, the mask she wore muffling her voice making it undistinguishable as either male or female. "leave"
Back to top Go down
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Haylle saw the white wolf mask and black cloak, she knew instantly who it was. The white wolf. Haylle almost froze. But regained her movement when she was told to leave. She wouldn't leave. This was her terf. Not the White Wolf's! Haylle looked at the person, unsure if it was a male or female, she had always assumed, like everyone else that it was male. But Maybe-just maybe...It was a female. Haylle took a step towards the person. "No. I won't... She really did want to go and fight this person, but she was not going to rush into things either. Haylle walked a bit closer to the person and spoke "So this is where you get your missions and be all Vigilante like. Nice, very nice Wolfie. But I do have to say that's stealing from the beru and that. My dear Wolfie is a problem. Haylee wasn't sure how close she could get to the person before they did something...But she was determined to get face to face. Well. Face to mask. "Listen Wolfie. I won't tell the Beru about it...If, you do me a favor...A really loving Favor..That is if you Man Enough for the job. She tried to get her body as close to teh figure's as possible. She hoped when she was close enough her hands would go on 'it's' body and roam around a few areas and what not. Haylle figured it two ways. 1. The white wolf would decline and proving 'it' was a female. Or 2. 'It' Would accept, and jump her bones, and she'd slit his throat sometime during or after. She wasn't a whore or anything, far from it. Although she used her female assets against her enemy's and it worked just about every time, making a quick kill. She also could get closer to her targets that way. Much closer than others here at the Beru could. Haylle gave a small smile. "So, what do you say Big bad wolf? You wanna have a little fun or is the big bad wolf, not so big and bad....And just being a little girl?" She eyed the person. Body language was everything, but facial expressions was more-But that stupid mask.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:08 am

Kaihime knew what the woman was trying to do, acertain her gender. A man would have taken her up on her offer quicker than she said it. Her cloak hid her breasts and the rest of her womanly physique from the world and her mask offered no hint at gender muffling her voice and hiding her face. Kaihime stayed calm watching as the woman approached her step by step cautiously obviously expecting a reaction. In the distance approaching from behind the woman Kaihime could see one of those pesky archers of questionable intelligence. So she let the figure approach her slowly waiting for the moment when- "White Wolf!!!! Its the white wolf!!!! The archer spotted them and whistled for his companians on the ground to join him. Wasting no time they gathered below him on the street as he stared and pointed like an idiot in her direction. Using the sudden distraction to slip away Kaihime fled the scene.

The familiar feeling and sound of the roof tiles beneath her feet put her to ease as she leapt from building to building taunting the guards below and archers in pursuit. Her thoughts returned to the woman at the pigeon coop, So she was one of the assassins guild that kaihime herself had been stealing contracts from? interesting.......
Back to top Go down
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:16 am

Haylle heard an archer shout. She was so close!! Damn those idiots! Haylle gritted her teeth as she ran after the White wolf, she tried her best to catch up to her. Haylle had no problem running along the roof tops. But jumping and landing Safely on the roof was another thing, she felt her body free falling as she jumped off the edge, but as she thought she was going to land on point B from her jumping spot, she found her hands reaching for air, she did manage to grab a hold off the edge of the building top, and felt her legs slam against the brick hard. She winced and pulled herself up best she could manage. She barley caught her breath as she tried to catch up to the White wolf. Wondering who the wolf was. Couristy took over her thoughts and made the White Wolf the only thing she had on her mind. "Hey! She shouted. As she slowed down to a jog, noticing the other's had given up chase. The archers weren't ones for chasing, deciding it was best to let an assassin take over the job.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:26 am

Kaihime had been having fun leaping from rooftops with ease, in a pst life she must have been a cat of some description. Her agility and speed allowed her to practically perform feats that would seem impossible. As the guards gave up the chase she knew she'd lost her play pals for today and slowed to gentle leaps from buildings to buildings testing her follower. Persistence: check, skill: moderate she figured watching as the woman pulled herself up the ledge, kaihime decided to show off a little and see her followers reaction, reading people was sort of a hobby. She liked to test people, prod them until they reacted. Kaihime saw a long leap coming up, the building she would leap to was of equal height so it was simply a distance leap. Not flinching Kaihime leapt over the gap and turned midair so as to land facing her follower. Her eyes watching and judging as the assassin reacted.
Back to top Go down
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:37 am

Haylle watched as her pray slowed down a bit noticing her pursers had stopped.. Well not her. Haylle saw teh runaway show off, leaping to the next building, turning mid-way through, to face her. She scowled and put all her weight on her back leg, pushes her body to the back, she ran, as fast as she could without loosing traction. She lept, her heart skipped a few beats as she thought she had miscalculated the distance and would fall to her death. Haylle breathed a sigh of refilf when she found herself on firm ground. She looked up at the White wolf, giving a smirk. Her eyes twinkled in pride. Haylle waited to see what the white wolf would do "Now, what do you say to my earlier proposal? Or are you surprised to see one of the only Female assassins in this district? She sneered at the White Wolf. Trying to get closer.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:45 am

Kaihime was impressed, very impressed that the woman had made the leap. She clapped gently and laughed, the assassin hadnt given up on finding out her gender. "I can't tell whether you secretly wish to be a courtesan or your just forward Kaihime figured she'd play this girl's game, have some fun. "but i suppose it doesnt matter, who am i to refuse a young woman that wants to play. But not know sweetheart im busy, if you truely wanna see MORE of me then i will await your arrival in the market district tonight Kaihime chuckled and made kissing sound as she stepped backward and off of the extremely high building.
Back to top Go down
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:55 am

Haylle listened to the white wolf speak. She gave her a smile. "Hm, take your pick, love. And I shall be there. She replied with a wave of her hand as she saw the wolf fall off the building. She had a feeling that the White wolf would be alive and at the market place tonight. She slowly made her way back to the beru, when she came across the pigon coop, she made a cooing sound to them. "Sh, lovelies. Everything will be fine. Haylle felt a rush of butterfly's go through her stomach as she thought of the awaiting night time that would mean Haylle knowing the true identity of the White Wolf. She sighed softly.

--------------------------------------------------

Haylle made her way to the market place and looked around for any sign of the White Wolf, she was in her not an Assassin's outfit, it was a robe, similar to her assassin's one, only it formed to her body more, and reveled a bit more than a 'proper' woman might. Even the courtisans looked at Haylee in disgust. Where was that wolf?
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:08 am

Kaihime was in the market district to meet the assassin, if they showed that was. She was not wearing her cloak nor her mask but she kept it close at hand in a pouch on her side. Leaning against a wall in the shadows so as not to be seen by the many men in the district, her exotic and doll like features were more of burden then not. She locked her gaze onto the assassin as she walked past. About to follow her she caught a glimpse of who she knew to be Ezio Auditore following the assassin. Not many knew the identity of the famous assassin but Kaihime had learnt of it through the grape vine. Kaihime waited watching Ezio following her, much to her amusement he fell over a crate containing a chicken when he saw a bit more of his prey than he would have wanted to. The chicken fled to Kaihime's feet, picking it up she hushed the bird and watched what was bound to be fun unravel before her.
Back to top Go down
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:17 am

Haylle saw Ezio following her and was about to yell at him, when he fell into a crate. She laughed and wacthed the chicken flee. "auditore!! Leave me be. I can take care of myself. So you needot watch over me. Leave. She watched where the chicken went off to and followed it. Seeing a woman holding it. She looked at the woman, she was beautiful. Haylle would not deny that. She smiled at her and spoke "Forgive my clumsy friend. He meant no harm to the bird. I'm Haylle. You are? She flashed a smile, quickly looking over her shoulder to see if Ezio would come closer to her and the female before her.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:25 am

Watching as the assassin approached her Kaihime placed the chicken down on the ground who promptly took off. The young woman intriduced herself as Haylee and asked Kaihime for her name. That's for me to know and..MAYBE for you to find out. one day" She turned to walk away as she Ezio had finished apoligising to the merchant and paying for the chicken he set free and had been approaching the two woman.
Back to top Go down
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:33 am

Haylle heard the woman's words, and felt a sudden light bulb go off in her head. It couldn't be could it? Although she always trusted her gut feeling, could it be wrong this time? She walked closer to the woman as she turned to walk away, seeing Ezio coming closer. She glared at Ezio and tried to shoo him away using her hand. "Well, we will see about that Wolfie. She whispered to the woman, a smirk placed on her lips as she drew her head back from the woman's ear. She hoped Ezio had left. But knowing him, he had not. She looked back and saw Ezio behined her. "Come one now, Lee. It's- Haylee faced him, her eyes glared at the assassin. "So you can tell me how pretty I am back at the beru and try to have some fun? Hello no. Sides, that's what the court's are for. She motioned to the giggling ladies near by.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 am

Kaihime stopped after hearing Haylee's words, her mouth curled into a smirk as she realised that Haylee knew who she was. Judging by her tone in talking to THE Ezio Auditore she knew that they were close. After thinking for a moment she turned back to the pair of bickering assassins. Ezio was trying his best not to look down the cleavage that Haylee was exposing. Odd kaihim thought to herself, she had heard of Ezio's womanizing ways. She stepped out into the light reaching into her pouch.
Back to top Go down
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 am

Haylee ignored Ezio's stare at her cleavage as she spoke to him. Womanizer. She thought to herslef. She saw the White wolf, that she had managed to sneak away from her. Haylle tried to catch up with her. "Hey! Wolfie! Come on now! Stay and talk! I don't see why we can't? Ezio is too busy oogaling me to care anyways. And No one's noticed you taking missions and what not...You could be an ally to the beru-Er, maybe me...It'd be nice to have someone besides Ezio working with me. She recalled a week ago when she had been changing into her assassin robe from this exact outfit in her room, Ezio had been coming up to inform her about her next mission, and He had seen her-Well..Almost naked. As good as he would ever see her at lest. She preferred to have him as a friend and partner. Nothing more. Although she had to admit he was attractive. But he was a man whore and had only sex on his mind. Or so she thought.. She didn't know what he was thinking. She looked at The woman and hoped she would stay, as she went to walk, she heard a 'RIIPPP' And looked down at her robe as it ripped, reveling more of her bottom half than she would have liked to show off. She blushed bright red as the man who caused the rip walked on.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:19 am

Kaihime heard the fabric rip and felt the poor girls embarassment as she turned red. The man that copped the perve was heading towards kaihime. Kaihime stepped into the light once more and in front of the man. He immediately stopped and oggled her. His eyes focused on her face for a moment before returning to her chest. Rolling her eyes Kaihime lifted his head so he looked into her eyes. "Take off your coat" The man couldnt believe his ears, this was his lucky day or so he thought. "yes mam" He eagerly took his coat off. Kaihime snatched it from him and took a step towards Haylee. "Now get lost" the man was going to say something to grab her and force her but he saw the weapons on her belt and thought against it. Kaihime threw the coat towards Haylee.

OOC: its a long coat and since its a mans coat it is big and covers Haylee's errrrr problem XD
Back to top Go down
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 am

Haylle was thrown a long man's jacket and glanced at Ezio and looked back the Wolf. She smiled at her. She had earned her respect more so than before, she would be a loyal friend to the woman if she allowed it to be so. "Thank you. She said softly as she put the coat on. She sighed softly as she felt better, being more covered. She was surprised that the White Wolf had taken pity on her.. But than again she was a woman herslef. So maybe that was why. Haylle wanted to stab the prevented man's eyes out..But refrained from doing so. Her body felt a bit warmer with having the coat being on her body with the robe. Ezio just watched the scene and tried to look away from Haylle's body and after a glare from her. Ezio gave her the boyish charm smile. And kept a watchful eye on The White Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:45 am

kaihime didnt like the stare she was getting from Ezio, rather too focused for liking. Kaihime acknowledged Haylee's thanks with eye contact but no words. She reached into her pouch and pulled out a scroll. Tossing it at Ezio rather forcefully she turned to walk away as she saw guards approaching with the man whom she'd practically robbed guiding them and pointing at her. "i have no use for it, i hear you do" Kaihime took off running up a wall and using the ledge to grab a window. Using the building as her escape path.

Ezio had followed her escape with his gaze but as she disappeared from sight his attention turned to the scroll he had been given.

OOC: A codex page :p
Back to top Go down
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:06 am

Haylee saw the woman run off from the guards coming towards them. She pulled Ezio away from the people and towards a small ally. She looked at the scroll and gave a rasied eyebrow at the parchement. She had no clue what it was. She was still, in her thinking, a new assassin. She had never seen a scroll like that before. "Ezio What is it? She asked the man before her. Not relizing her hand was still on his arm as she spoke, trying to peer into the contents of the scroll, she had forgotten how low the dress went when she leaned over just a tiny bit. At this point she was far to interated in what the scroll was than how low her dress was.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:17 am

Ezio got a face full of cleavage and immediately twisted his head to the side and away from said busts. "for the love of-- Haylee put the twins away" Ezio focused his gaze back on the scroll. "It's a codex page, a rather interesting codex page at that. Where someone like that have gotten it? Ezio looked into the sky pondering, before bursting into rapid movement. "Come Haylee, we must go see Leonardo
Back to top Go down
fireH

fireH

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:46 am

Haylee blushed at him and than scowled at him "So, what? Now you don't want to go and play any more when we get back? Really Enzio! You are so hard to get! " She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest and listened to him speak more. Leonardo? Devinci? She started too gawk at Enzio. "Davinci? The painter and inventor?" He was crazy!! How did the beru know him? Or was it just Enzio? As long as she had known him, she had never known he knew Davinci
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:58 am

"you are such a tease Haylee, it is not kind to play with a mans emotions in such a way Ezio teased Haylee in his usual manner. "Yes da vinci, he is a close friend of mine. He has been helping me decode these Codex pages"

********************************************************************************************

Kaihime had escaped the guards easily after all as far as they knew they were simply in chase of a thief, little did they know. Kaihime scoffed at the thought of their faces if they knew her true identity. What was she saying........she didnt even know her true identity. As her body walked across the rooves in an almost auto-pilot setting as her mind ticked over. What a day, first busted stealing contracts from the guild by an assassin, escaping guards, revealing her identity to two people, robbing a man of his coat, meeting Ezio Auditore in person. He was a very impressive fellow from what she'd heard, she had also heard rumours of his physical attractiveness from courtesans at Paula's where she would stay from time to time. They knew her identity only out of neccesity but these two assassins why did she allow them to learn of it? But the rumours had not done him justice he was indeed an attractive man.......wait what on earth was she thinking?! Kaihime shook her head and put her hand to her forehead testing her temperature. "I must be coming down with something" She told herself as she struggled to come up with a reason for thinking such thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)   The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY) Empty

Back to top Go down

The assassin and the vigilante (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next