To Live By The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Live By The Creed

This is a forum started up for anyone that wishes to roleplay the Assassins creed universe :)New members welcome. Have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinning out the numbers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:47 am

Mahad nodded as his farewell and turned to go find himself his own plans to get into the party.
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 am

Maria had decided to leave the assassin alone for now. She walked a fair distance away from Kiahime, and then realized where she was going. Paula's she thought then slightly quickened her pace and turned a corner. She climbed the building nearest to hear then made it to a rooftop. Easily she was on the roof and then saw Paula's place. Now all she needed to do was make it there. Easy enough. She crouched slighlty then made a run for it. A fast run and was jumping from roof to roof and in under a minute she was on top of Paula's roof.

Maria climbed down then moved in through a window, of course she picked it open. There she was. Standing in front of Maria was Paula. Maria smiled under her scarf then pulled it down, "Paula!" she said and moved forward to embrace her.

===================

Erik was standing infront of a lot of people. Not so much that if you swung your arms, you'd hit someone, but enough that if you took three steps, you'd have to push, excuse or dodge out of the way of the person. "Thank you for coming!" he yelled out, "I'm happy to see you all here and healthy, and please, if you need anything, just ask one of the many servents to get it for you." he gestured for them to wave a hand in the air.

There they stood. All males, who were all bald on their head and wearing black robes with a white poncho over it. They had the keys to the many doors, and if a person had the eye, could barely make out a end of a dagger pointing out of the poncho. Which meant that they had about three throwing daggers over their biceps and were extremly good at it. There was even a loose hanging belt with a mid-sized dagger strapped to it and even more throwing daggers underneath their loose leggings. They were obviously men trained to attack close and quick. Even through the deadly appearence, they all had planted firm smiles on their faces.

"So please enjoy yourself, and I ask of you. Don't cause any problems." Erik finished kindly and walked back. He was surprised at how well it went, considering that no one threw a dagger at him or shot a arrow.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:43 am

Kaihime was wisked inside of Paula's building in a whirlwind of courtesans, they were far too excited about this opportunity to play dress up. Pushing her into a room they began their work. Kaihime batted the many arms and hands lunging at her away, managing to calm the women and their chatter as well. "look all i need is clothes i can dress myself" the courtesans all sighed and voiced their dislike of that idea. "alright alright, please just stop wailing like harpies" Kaihime sighed as the girls fought over which clothes to loan her. "i don't have all night you know" Kaihime regretted saying anything as the girls enveloped her in a cloud of perfume, clothes and giggles.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the girls had finished Kaihime ushered them out of the room forcefully. Taking the few moments she had to wipe of most of the makeup and attach her weapons. She attached one of her blades to each thigh ensuring they were covered by the dress, she strapped several throwing knives to her arms which were covered by the long sleeves. She'd given the courtesans that would be attending with her a smoke bomb each incase they were needed. She was ready to leave for the party now, exiting the room and heading for the buildings entrance she took a deep breath feeling as uncomfortable in her attire as a fish out of water.
Back to top Go down
https://tolivebythecreed.forumotion.com
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Mahad was waiting outside in the street, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed as he waited for Kaihime. his way in was easy to find and ensure would work he decided to check up on kaihime. needless to say he was pleased with his choice. "You...fit the part..." He struggled not to allow his lips to form an amused grin as he spoke when seeing her. "I trust you gave them each a smoke bomb?"
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:31 pm

After exchanging greetings and the such, Maria departed from Paula's and was annoyed when she saw Kaihime talking with the assassin again. "Never alone are we?" she muttered outloud then disappeared into the swarm of people. I need to get her and the assassin away from each other. Not to mention the courtesans. She thought angerly.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:22 am

Kaihime furrowed her eyebrows, was being told you suit the part as a courtesan a compliment? "yes they each have a smoke bomb" Kaihime's face changed to one of seriousness "tell anyone im wearing this and i will cause you a world of pain, got it?" She pointed her closed metal hand fan (weapon) at his face. A group of courtesan's began waving at Kaihime to come with them "come on K. time to go" Erupting in a wave of giggles the courtesans waved further. Kaihime's shoulders sunk and she dropped her head taking a deep breath. god i wanna shut them up "well i will see you there i suppose"
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:34 am

Mahad couldn't keep a straight face as he grinned slightly. "Of course, I will keep silent about it..." he chuckled. "You and the girls have fun now, I will see you soon enough." he waved and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:03 am

The walk to the party seemed like one of the longest she'd ever undertaken as she was forced to listened to the banter between the girls and their almost constant giggling. must not kill them, must not kill them As the building came into sight she could have yelled a resounding 'finally' but decided not to. After all she had to spend more time with these girls and it would be better not to have them hate her. As her and the group of courtesans entered the building they got some whistles and coo's yelled their way. pigs Kaihime's eyes took in the surroundings, Her target Erik Navaro was standing behind alot of people being a gracious host. Several males, who were all bald on their head and wearing black robes with white ponchos over it were scattered around the building. Kaihime could see that they each had a set of keys. She could also just make out the tip of a dagger, [/i]So he has spared no expense in security i see[i] The large group of courtesan's separated into smaller bunches and spread throughout the room. Kaihime's group set up near the stairwell against the wall. While smiling and playing the courtesan role she was keeping a close eye on her surroundings taking everything in.

OOC: so i gather that you have the other assassins with Mahad Drake :p

Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:55 am

(Yes, Yes he does haha)

Mahad was already at the party, he and two other assassins were stationed at three differant entrances, but there were others he they couldn't watch. spotting Kaihime he walked towards her, his robes were replaced by more noblemen robes. "Hello ladies..." he glanced them over and then stopped at Kaihime. "Lot of entrances, aren't there?" he asked, hoping she got his warning of 'watch the exits'.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:14 am

Kaihime caught on to Mahad's statement and keeping the charade going and avoid suspicion she replied with a flirtatious smile and nod opening her hand fan and holding it in front of her face. Kaihime had spotted the other assassins in the crowd, they were blending in well but she knew what to look for. "i must admit i was rather worried about a possible assassination attempt tonight, but it would seem that sir Erik has spared no expense on security" Kaihime was keeping in character while trying to get her message across, after all you never know who was listening.
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:21 am

Mahad nodded, continuing conversationally. "Yes, but after having so many attempts, I can't blame the man..." he smiled slightly. "An open fight here would be reckless indeed..." he said, glancing around idly.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 am

"Indeed an assassin would have to be daft to do that here" she paused in between her sentences, "perhaps its time the girls and i get to work?" Kaihime winked at Mahad and closed her fan, tapping it in her hand three times. Noticing her signal the courtesans scattered around the room began to entice the guards attention. "i could create a distraction get rid of a few guards?"
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:55 am

Mahad nodded. "Go, I will confront our host..." he replied, his face and eyes turning cold.
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:08 am

OOC: Stop

I was doing the scene and all then someone posted and messed it all up. The longest post ever and someone messed it up. I'm going to post again but this time i'm not caring for grammer because im pissed at the moment now! :@
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 am

Erik was standing with a group of people and then was pulled away, "Come with me." his advisor said.

"Alright." Erik repiled. The advisor walked to a door and then pulled out a set of keys and opened the door. It was a fairly small room, with a window leading to the outside of the building. A few scattered boxes and other utensils arounf the room. "We assume that the assassins are in the building now. We gave them enough time to come. We have the elites guarding the doors, they have been known to take on you." he said referring to the bald men, "Well together at least." he remembered when two of the elites had fought Erik in a training with wooden weapons and had held their own against him, even giving him some bruises.

"Okay, so close the gates." Erik said.

"We already did." he said.

==================

Maria had followed Kiahime and then quickly blended into the crowd. She then noticed where she was. This was the place where the famous Erik Navaro was holding a celebration for his skills. Maria cursed under her breath then made her way to the door. She turned around to move for the door but then saw the bald men closing the gates.

==================

A man walked to the raised platform and had three elites near him. "We regret to inform you that you will not be leaving until you follow what we suggest you to do." he said. The crowd yelled in a uproar in protest, but he raised his hand and gestured for them to shut the hell up. "This will go by much quicker if you cooperate with the demands."

The crowd turned around to move to the gates, but were stopped when the elites drew thier daggers. "Please do not move for the gates or else we will give them permission to stop you." the man said again. "One of the demands is that you take off your outer garments and lay them flat on the courtyard." he motioned for the center where there was four elites standing, "Then we will have the servents pad you down and check for weapons or anything that can be used for murder." The crowd yelled again at the demands, but was silenced yet again.

"This will go by much quicker, and who ever does this will be free to leave. So please do this to get the assassins, and make the world a better place." he finished and noticed, with a smile, that some people were moving from the crowd to the courtyard.

A man pulled off his clothing and layed them down then stepped back. Two of the elites padded him down, while one other padded down the colthes. The last elite was watching the crowd for any suspicous movement. After it was done, in about thirty seconds, the elite gave the man his clothes and let him go.

The man went for the door alone and the three elites let him by through a single door. Through the door you could see a lot of guards that were also letting the man through. And there was a lot of guards. All stationed through out the buildings extierier.

"And please do not make a run for the door, else we will take this as a sign of hostility and shoot you down." he said and motioned for them to come out. By them he meant about six archers staitioned across the railings. "So again, let us complete this in a nice, orderly fashion and be done with this mess."

===============

Erik paced back and forth, "You cannot threaten civilians!" he said in a hushed voice.

"We must to get out the assassins."

"I am not okay with this!"
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:26 am

argh bugger so this was their plan Kaihime's first action was to take the smoke bombs from the courtesans she had given them too. She wasnt going to let them get in trouble for helping them. Hiding behind a corner out of sight from the guards she took the smoke bombs from the girls and told them to be on their way and to be safe. "oi you there get out from hiding" kaihime obeyed and walked back out into the crowd while a guard blocked off that corner. Kaihime knew what she had to do, walking throught the densely packed crowd using them for cover she would very discretely remove a weapon and hand it an assassin that she passed. Seeing mahad ahead she approached him whispering to him as she passed "i'll go through" Her stomach dropped as she said those words, she was about to strip down in front of lots of people and perverted men at that. Not to mention colleagues. But pushing on she approached the area where you were to strip. Taking a deep breath she resolved ehrself to do it. As she began removing her clothes, men began to whistle. Keeping with her courtesan role she yelled loud enough for everyone t hear "You know Mr Navaro if you wanted a show me and my girls would have gladly given you a PRIVATE one, no need to go to such extremes" she teased, getting laughs from the crowd, they were laughing at Erik. The only thing she had on her was her handfan. ((which courtesans carry so i gather are allowed))
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:34 am

Maria looked at Kaihime in annoyence. She left her blades and other equipment inside a plant so that she wouldn't be attacked, but Kaihime was making a fool of herself.

==============

Erik was sitting on a box, fumming with anger. "We should not be doing this. Not what I expected."

"It must be done." he replied calmly.

==============

The guard gave her her clothing and gestured for her to move to the door. "Next" his smooth voice said and gestured another person to come.

==============

One archer was aiming at every person that went through the door, then to the other one.

Another archer was aiming whoever was stripping.

The other four were scanning the crowds, but of course all the archerswere hiding behind a pillar and not out in the open like a neanderthal.
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:44 am

Mahad and the other assassins ignored Kaihime's moment and instead focused on the enemies. glancing to the other the three of them shared a now when the ways were clear, then again the guards seemed to ignore him when he was wearing a sword at his hip.

Exluding the sword at his hip that was the only weapon he had, waiting for Kaihime's signal he stepped forward slightly towards the elites.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 am

hmmm lets me post o.O****
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:17 am

The Elite pulled out his dagger then put his other hand on one of his throwing daggers. "Drop the weapon now or you will die where you stand." his gruff voice told Mahad.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 am

Kaihime began clothing herself once more as the gates closed behind her. There was several guards outside the gates as well. just as i thought After she was done dressing Kaihime walked straight up towards a guard whom had his back towards her. She had no time for being stealthy she simply had fight and draw them into battle. Slicing the guards throat with her fan ((metal)) she grabbed his blade with her other hand as he fell. time to fight all the guards were stunned, how did someone with a weapon get through?

((i know she wont get out of it without injuries XD and she is outnumbered but hey all she has to do is fight and buy time and draw attention))
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 am

Mahad gripped his sword. "The blade stays with me!" when the sounds of struggle outside were heard he nodded. with that the two assassins drew a dagger in each hand and threw, scoring four guards on the ground in the torso's.

Mahad drew his blade and made for the elites, blade drawn and eyes set for killing.
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 am

The crowd shrieked at the sudden deaths of the "servents". The crowd ran to the door, but the Elites just moved out of the way. They had made it look like they were opening it, but actually there were other people from a hidden room opening it. They pounded on the door, but it would not budge.

===========

Erik heard the cries and assumed the assassins had enough and started to kill the civilians, "I have to get out there!" he yelled but was stopped by his friend.

"The guards will handle this, you stay here."

"I can't" he said and moved for the door.

"Please." he said quickly, "For me?"

"Fine...."

===========

The guards moved on Kaihime. Their swords drawn and a few pikes pointed right at her. Then they moved to hack her up.

===========

There were two elites moving to Mahad and they were deadly with thier daggers and throwing weapons. One elite moved to attack, while the other stayed behind and waited for an opening to present itself.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 am

Kaihime stood tall showing no fear as the 5 guards raised their weapons. She wasnt afraid as much as she was invigorated. Right now she was angry, she had to strip down and play their game and now she was going to release some of that anger. Folding up the fan and tucking it away in her clothing she raised the sword she had stolen from the guard. It was not ideal for her, it was rather weighty and large very different to 'her' blades. However she had trained using swords so she was not too worried, it would only hinder her somewhat.

OOC: i wasnt sure if i was allowed to write the battle or if i had to wait until you write their actions then i write then you write etc so i left it as is :p
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Mahad watched the elite approach, moving his blade to appear like he was going to block, yet as soon as the elite tried to slash Mahad he leaned to the side and avoided while at the same time plunging his sword through the enemies stomach, spinning on his foot he faced the other elite while the other crumpled to the ground. "Daggers against me is suicide, you're better off running..." he stated calmly despite the stinging on his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinning out the numbers
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next