To Live By The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Live By The Creed

This is a forum started up for anyone that wishes to roleplay the Assassins creed universe :)New members welcome. Have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaihime Minori's Journal (ASSASSIN AND THE VIGILANTE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

Kaihime Minori's Journal (ASSASSIN AND THE VIGILANTE) Empty
PostSubject: Kaihime Minori's Journal (ASSASSIN AND THE VIGILANTE)   Kaihime Minori's Journal (ASSASSIN AND THE VIGILANTE) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:14 am

Today my regular trip to the Pigeon coop was interrupted by a young woman, an assassin. Was she sent there to investigate the missing contracts? or was it by chance that we met. Managing to escape with my identity still obscured i agreed to meet her in the market square later. Why? i cant answer that question.....

The assassin turned up, not what i expected. However she was followed by none other than Ezio Auditore. What is their relationship? it seems close but just how close?.... I ended up giving him the scroll i had found, i heard he has use of such objects, what for i dont know that either but i know that i had no use for it.

Another flash of my memories came to me as i sat by the waters edge, are they real? or could they figments of my imagination? It seems that the more useful the information i get from these flashbacks the more pain they cause. Today's wasn't at all informative yet it still caused me a painful headache, go figure. So far all i have is: Faces i dont recognise, voices that dont sound familiar and events i cant remember. None of it helps me piece together my past.

I returned to Paula's to rest my aching head, unfortunately for me i was not able to do so. The young female assassin Haylee turned up along with Lily Miracle. I havent seen her in almost a year, we first met shortly after i lost my memory. I aided her in a job and now she believes us to be close. I have found it easier to let her believe that. My identity was handed to Haylee on a silver platter when Lily Miracle yelled my name out loud, DESPITE the numerous times i had told her not to.
Back to top Go down
https://tolivebythecreed.forumotion.com

Kaihime Minori's Journal (ASSASSIN AND THE VIGILANTE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Live By The Creed :: Site rules and guide :: Character Creation :: Character status logs-
Jump to: