To Live By The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Live By The Creed

This is a forum started up for anyone that wishes to roleplay the Assassins creed universe :)New members welcome. Have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking Palermo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Godless

Godless

Taking Palermo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Guiseppe fiddled through the pile like a child on Christmas. Daggers, hidden blades, it was all here. He reached for a dagger that had a mysterious inscription on it, other-worldy numbers and letters that Guiseppe couldn't manage to understand. He thought to himself 'Now what could this be doing here?'

He took the dagger nevertheless for safe-keeping - perhaps it may come in handy later on. As he wandered aimlessly through the store, his eye caught a piece of armor that looked almost identical to the one his father wore in the Battle of Forli. He couldn't help asking "Where did you get this one from?" pointing at the armor.
Back to top Go down
http://ac2rpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ravens-moon

ravens-moon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:33 pm

“A man sold it to us... it was in bad shape when we got it but I fixed it” Airiana answered without looking up, “we get allot of interesting things like that.” The whole shop was cluttered with things that were sold to them. Fiorenzo came over finished with the robe
“An older man came over today and sold us a dagger” Fiorenzo said in wispier
“Ok I don’t see why you need to wispier we’re among friends here!” Airiana said cheerfully. Fiorenzo glared at me
“I’m not an assassin they are not my friends” Fiorenzo said still whispiering. He never liked assassins
“The dagger had inscription on it. I want you to look at it” and with that he walked over to Ezio and give him back the robe
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:18 am

Guiseppe held his face suddenly. He had forgotten his mask and hat on the rooftops! "Apologies but I need to get my mask from the rooftops." And he quickly bolted from the armory, mysterious dagger in hand...
Back to top Go down
ravens-moon

ravens-moon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:23 am

Airiana looked back
“ok just be quick I’m almost finished” Airiana called back
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:35 am

Running and jumping frantically across ledges and balconies, Guiseppe tried to remember where the pigeon coop was. Think, Guiseppe, think! The inn! Where was the inn? Brown-Tuscany sign... Ivory door... There it was! And there was the pigeon coop!

But when he arrived, the mask and hat were gone. Someone had taken it. Fortunately they left a little clue as to where they had gone. A feather laid on the spot where the hat was and Guiseppe knew instantly: West. He charged westward and quickly spotted a thief wearing his clothing! Insulted, Guiseppe bolted across the rooftops chasing after the thief who had not yet seen him. He tackled the thief not too far from the armory and threw a huge swing at him, knocking him out. He stood up putting the hat and mask on, saying to the thief, "che liberazione, finalmente," 'Good riddance.'

Guiseppe returned to the armory panting lightly. The mask shielded the facial expression but it felt as if the whole world had seen him.
Back to top Go down
ravens-moon

ravens-moon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:41 am

Airiana smiled “you got your hat and mask back”
Airiana walked over and give back the daggers to Ezio then Guiseppe “they are fixed... we can leave unless there’s something else you want?” Airiana asked
Back to top Go down
JayRain

JayRain

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:26 pm

( ima be gone for a while so go on without me)

Ezio left without notice and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Leaving Guiseppe and Airiana. "We spent a little too much time here. Is there a place where we can stay the night?" Guieppe asked.
Back to top Go down
ravens-moon

ravens-moon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:16 pm

“we should stay at an inn since my father wouldn’t like to hear that a man would be sleeping in our home” Airiana replied.
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Guiseppe chuckled. "Alright then. I know an inn not too far from here. It's near the pigeon coop. I'm sure the bartender will let us stay for a day or two."
Back to top Go down
ravens-moon

ravens-moon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:17 pm

“Ok lead the way” Airiana said cheerfully. Airiana walked towards the door of the shop
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 am

While packing up, Guiseppe took another look at the armor piece. It reminded him of his father in so many ways. He decided he'll study it later. Now it was time to get some rest. He lept up onto a rooftop and signaled Airiana to follow. Running across the rooftops, he tried to retrace his steps and finally made it to the inn. Before opening the door, he looked back to see if Airiana had kept pace.
Back to top Go down
ravens-moon

ravens-moon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:51 am

Airiana was standing right behind him, smiling.
“what are you waiting for” Airiana said cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 am

"Heh. You're fast." Guiseppe commented with a smirk. He then opened the door to the inn. He asked the bartender if they could stay the night upstairs. He agreed. Guiseppe went to his room and started unpacking.
Back to top Go down
JayRain

JayRain

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:52 am

"Took you long enough, ive been here for a half an hour" Ezio said

"im already unpacked..." Ezio Chuckled
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:00 am

"Surprise, surprise." Guiseppe said. "Maybe I spoke too soon." Guiseppe was finished eventually and decided to go downstairs to get a drink and maybe relax for a while. He had been running for half of the day. "Have fun with your one-day room." Guiseppe said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
JayRain

JayRain

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:05 am

Ezio was a little exausted too, he went downstairs to join giuseppe.

"i want to get to know you better, perhaps you and airianna would like to go to see my familys villa sometime soon?"

"Also, i am very "intrested" in airianna, i see that you seem to be too, i would like to have my chance to be with her, if she does not like me, then it was not destined to be, i am just asking if you would just give me my chance to get to know her better"
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:10 am

"Like I was trying to get at her." Guiseppe responded nonchalantly. "Do as you wish but it can't include me as a third party. Do what you want, you're an Auditore aren't you? Don't think I haven't seen your father in action. He's a skilled man, I know that. But so far things have begun to slip from the Assassins' side. Loyalty is hard to come across nowadays. Nothing is true, everything is permitted, eh?" He raised his cup and grinned as he chugged the beer down.
Back to top Go down
JayRain

JayRain

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:44 am

"I suppose" Ezio slowly sips the from the mug

"you know it may not seem this way but, you can always trust my family, no matter what. so... how about we hit the hay and head to the villa in the morning? then we can deal with the pazzi soldiers?"
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:59 am

Guiseppe pondered for a minute then grinned again. "Fine. But we can't stay too long." He finished his beer and paid the bartender accordingly. "Let's hope you're right." And with that, he went off to bed.
Back to top Go down
JayRain

JayRain

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 am

Ezio was looking around for airianna to let her know of the new plans but couldent find her, ezio went outside

"Airianna! Airianna!" he bellowed

He could not see nor hear her.
Back to top Go down
ravens-moon

ravens-moon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:26 am

Airiana was on the roof she had been there long time. Airiana was admiring the sun-set when she heard Ezio
“I’m right here!” she called peering over the edge of the roof

Last edited by ravens-moon on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:27 am

(May I remind you that it is nighttime? We're going to bed Neutral Plus me and Jay want to know if you have xfire raven)
Back to top Go down
ravens-moon

ravens-moon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:02 am

(umm... what is xfire? Neutral I know I'm going to feel stupid for not knowing)
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:51 pm

(I could say 'yes' but I don't want you to feel bad Smile Here's the website if you feel like downloading and chatting with us: http://www.xfire.com/ It's basically a thing that keeps you connected with friends and the community while playing PC games. Depends on if you play PC games or not though.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Palermo   Taking Palermo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Palermo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next