To Live By The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Live By The Creed

This is a forum started up for anyone that wishes to roleplay the Assassins creed universe :)New members welcome. Have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

RULES  Empty
PostSubject: RULES    RULES  EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:08 am

o.k so these are the basic rules for creating your character logs/journals Smile these are mainly for your own use although others are free to view them. they are a place for you to keep track of events, people your character has met and thoughts on them etc anything you want really.

So to create one you create a new topic and name it the name of your character

RULES:

DO NOT EDIT OTHERS LOG'S this goes for anything on the site, do not edit anything that is not yours this will not be tolerated. If someone does this to your page please inform me and i will deal with them harshly.

PLEASE NO POSTING in logs that arent yours, i dont want discussions

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you like this addition to the site? if so then you have FireH to thank Smile she recommended it to me in the general discussions forum in my help me with the site thread. Do if you have an idea for hte site please feel free to let me know there too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tolivebythecreed.forumotion.com

RULES
Page 1 of 1