To Live By The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Live By The Creed

This is a forum started up for anyone that wishes to roleplay the Assassins creed universe :)New members welcome. Have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinning out the numbers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:51 am

Kaihime entered the room with Mahad, Ezio raised his head from some reading material. His face didnt seem too shocked to see them in their current state. "Back already?" he asked, "Did the reinforcements arrive? Where are they?" His tone was increasing in frustration. Finally he yelled "What happened!?" Hiding her anger at his tone and question behind her mask Kaihime stood quiet, biding her tongue. great to see you care she thought to herself. I'll tell you what happened your dumbass reinforcements didnt arrive and we were sent into a bloody army! luckily she had more sense then to actually vocalise her thoughts. She would let her silence answer his question as she did often.

OOC: hehe im on my lunch break lol and posting on my phone mwahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://tolivebythecreed.forumotion.com
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:34 am

Mahad's expression didn't shirt, instead staying neutral. "We found the targets, several templars and a guard for each meaning were up against ten plus foes. me and Kaihime quickly disposed of most of them, however, in my carelessness I allowed myself to become injured so i could not provide more useful help to my fellow assassin..." Mahad explained calmly. "the reinforcements arrived in time to try and chase down the last surviving templar, Erik. after that, me and Kaihime decided it would be wise to return here and attend to my wounds." he bowed his head. "The mission's failure was due to my own arrogance. forgive me, Ezio."
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 am

"nonsense, the failure was not of your causing" Kaihime snapped at Mahad's statement. She didnt bow like Mahad, she stood tall testing Ezio. Some said she was nothing more than a rebel that shouldn't be in the guild, but Ezio for reasons unknown had tolerated her little defiances so far. Why did she test the guild so? was it because she had no recollection of her reasons behind joining the guild? Heck she wasn't even sure she was a member of the guild before her memory loss, Ezio was the only person that seemed to even remotely know of her earlier. Many of the members of the guild had not even seen her face, did she hide it because she didnt want people to recognise her? or was it really to protect her identity from society like she claimed it was?
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 am

Mahad glanced over to her with a look of slight surprise. but stayed silent and just kept his head bowed.
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 pm

"Tend to your wounds," Ezio ordered to Mahad, "And you." he looked to Kaihime, "Continue your mission. We can't let him escape. He is to powerful to be let live." Ezio said, "And this time, leave with a few assassins, but split up so you don't draw a crowd." Ezio finished his orders and then began looking at his book again.

===========

The girl had both her weapons out, while Erik only had drawn his sword. He wasn't taking it easy on her, he just needed a free hand while he moved around and crap. Erik dodged a left handed slash at his throat and stepped slightly back. Then the girl spun and kicked at Erik's head. The kick landed with a dull thud, but Erik stepped back slightly from it then felt a chari. From being kicked he used the momentum and spun around, with the chair in hand and smashed it on her. She stepped back but was clipped by the leg of the chair and stepped back holding her right shoulder.

Erik spun around again and threw the chair at her.

She ducked under it, but when she was about to stand she saw Erik near her. She instictavely brought her blades to her chest to block an unknown strike, then her blades met with Erik's. She was now standing when Erik slashed at her mid-section, but she dodged the strike.

Erik spun around with the blade then brought his right leg up and kicked at her midsection.

She flew back, but was still standing. The shouts of guards and people making a rucas were closing. She growled then threw her daggers at his neck. Erik ducked under and when he was about to stand, the girl jumped to him, and did a flip over him, with the help of her hands being on his shoulders though.

===========

Maria Vorias had flipped over Erik flawlessly. She landed on the ground and then pulled out the daggers imbeded into the walls. She stepped off a chair then jumped off a keg at a window. She kicked the window out then leaped out. Just in time to, since a leg of a chair came flying through fast enough to knock her off.

She was on the building now, when the guards came in. She was good, but not good enough to take on five guards and Erik Navaro.

She leaped and leaped across buildings until she was far away to go slowly. She went to the place she called home. and hid out there. Until she could do something else.

===========

"Damn." Erik cursed after she went out the window.

"Are you alright?" one fo the guards asked Erik.

"Fine. Just a kick, but I'm fine." he replied and started to walk out. "Tell the heralds to tell the people of a female, about five feet and five inches. Scarf over her mouth and nose, black shirt and pants. Two swords." Erik finished and walked out, not about to repeat himself.
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Mahad bowed his head. "My wounds are not so severe, I can continue the mission..." he stated calmly. I will not stay behind to lick my wounds like a wounded pup. he thought with determination as he stood straight and left the office towards the nearest doctor stand.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:50 am

Kaihime left the room after Mahad without a word. Instead of following him however she turned a different way. If she was not to draw a crows then she had better clean herself up, being covered in blood tended to draw eyes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she finished washing herself and dressed herself once more she rubbed her tired and sore eyes. can't rest yet guy's so stay sharp Pouring alcohol over her wound to cleanse it she winced, unlike Mahad she did not need to visit a doctor. Her wound was not so severe, she could tend to it herself. After she finished stitching the wound she took a deep breath and exhaled. Where was this Erik Navaro?......
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:10 am

Mahad now sat in a room alone, his robes undone to show off his upper body, his armor and various straps sat to the side as he cleaned and bandaged his own wounds with an empty bottle of pain killing medicine beside him. growling whenever his wound stung with pain despite the medicine. I have to be ready... he thought.
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:14 am

Before Kaihime and Mahad had left the room, Ezio stopped them with a surprised sound, as if he forgot something important. "Also, there seems to be more deaths of our assassins. Be sure to watch yourself when out there. We are being hunted just as the Templars are. I'm not sure if they are assassinating us or it's some other person." Ezio said as a finishing remark.

(I didn't think your characters would leave so suddenly XD)
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:04 pm

OOC: ROFLMAO CHIBI ROFLMAO

Kaihime's mind ventured to Ezio's warning...."Also, there seems to be more deaths of our assassins. Be sure to watch yourself when out there. We are being hunted just as the Templars are. I'm not sure if they are assassinating us or it's some other person." Suddenly a pain wracked her head, clenching her eyes shut in response she watched as flashbacks flew by her eyes.

HER FLASHBACK:---> Stalking someone through the bustling streets, giving chase across roof tops. Finally cornering them and fighting And finally sinking the blade into their chest.

As the pain eased a realisation hit her... I killed an assassin..........................

Last edited by Kaihime on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Ezio's warning wasn't too weighing too much on Mahad's mind. If assassins are being hunted, that means the hunter, or hunters. would have to come for me eventually, and when they do... he thought, clenching a fist and observing his work, his wounds were bandaged, now all he needed was a change of robes, moving towards his drawer he began to change all he needed.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:47 am

Kaihime's mind didn't venture from her flashbacks as she dressed in an almost autopilot. So many new questions were raised within her mind, Why would she kill an assassin?, did Ezio know?, was she really an assassin? Shaking her mind clear unnecessary thoughts Preparing to leave the guild once more she focused on the one line of thought that mattered right now where is Erik Navaro.......

Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:24 am

Within moments Mahad was set again to go on a mission, his wounds were bandaged and robes were replaced, it was as if he had never been injured. "Time to go..." he mumbled and moved out of his room and towards the exit of the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:37 am

As Kaihime approached the entrance to the guild she spotted a familiar face, Mahad. He was out and about already despite Ezio's recommendation. Well if he was going out after Erik Navaro then she was going with him, they both had a score to settle. Quickening her pace to catch up to Mahad, Kaihime simply nodded at him with determination in her eyes knowing her gesture would be understood.
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:43 am

Mahad returned Kaihime's nod. "I would have thought you'd left already." he said calmly as he exited the guild and onto the busy street.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 am

"and i would have figured you'd have listened to Ezio like a good boy" Kaihime teased as she matched his pace, weaving in and around the people on the busy street. Hiding deep in the back of her mind was the flashback she had. She raised her mask and adjusted her hood. She had to focus on this contract, she couldnt let Mahad get hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:57 am

"Hmph..." Mahad grunted. "I would have, but then I remembered this is our contract, honor demands I help you finish it." he explained easily, sidestepping a group of people, idly wondering where the hunt should start again for Erik.
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:27 am

A herald in the area was annoucing, like always, "...ion will be held for Erik Navaro! His survival of THREE assassination attempts. Come and congradulate his skill and envy those who are protected by him!" the herald hollared, "At the (Think of that place like on AC1 where you have to kill that fat guy. When he poisens the people with the wine.), All is free to come, so do not wait, come now!" he finished.

===============

Erik was sitting on his bed bare chested, except for the paddings on his fore-arms, elbows and shoulders. "I don't see why we have to do this. It's just making me sound obnoxious." he told his advisor, and good friend.

"No, we're doing this so we can get the assassins out and lock them in the secure building. Then we can kill them and you will be safe...except for your job of course." he chuckled and brought Erik his top clothes.

"I hope it works, because I don't want anyone to get hurt." he replied as he pulled his top over him and through the sleeves and stood.

"It's alright." he came and stood in front of him and clasped his shoulders and grinned. "I'll be with you anyways."

That was really assureing, especially coming from his closest friend.

================

Maria had already dressed her wound and was sitting on a buildings edge. She looked down and then saw an assassin...and Kaihime? She couldn't believe it. She was supposed to be killing assassins with her not walking with one. She clenched her fist then turned around to go to the edge of the building. The side where the alley was. She climbed down and looked and quickly found the assassin and Kaihime.

I'll follow them for a while. she thought and came out, while making it look like she wasn't following them at all.

(Kaihime, I just shot in the dark, but I think it'll be good Very Happy)

Last edited by The Smarter ChiBi on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add something important)
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:19 pm

OOC: thats cool chibi i was thinking along the same lines too Very Happy dont forget that kaihime would have her mask on :p but Maria would have recognised her mask so its cool just reminding you mwahaha i am excited :p just finished work and this sounds awesome (^-^)

Kaihime looked to Mahad as she listened to the herald "Sounds a bit suspicious if you ask me" not that that is going to stop us taking him up on it Kaihime shrugged her shoulders "oh well at least we know where he is, shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Mahad nodded. "Most likely a trap...only way to find out is to spring it." He replied lowly. "And if Erik really is there, then that saves us the trouble of hunting him down." He added. mind wondering a moment then coming back, I wonder if these wounds will be a hindrance during the party? he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:57 am

"Well it's open to all so at least we dont have to worry about stealing an invitation, and my identity is still unknown to anyone that may be looking so my entry to the party will be easy" Looking at a group of courtesans standing at the street corner an idea crossed Kaihime's mind "I could enter as a guest, or i use some of Paula's girls and enter the party as a courtesan in their group. Either way we should give some of Paula's girls some smokebombs and pay them to use them to give us cover should the need arise. Your thoughts?"

Kaihime couldn't help but shake the feeling that someone was watching them....
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:09 am

Mahad thought it over quickly. "That seems like a good idea, I can get in easy enough myself." he thought about it, he knew that area of the city well, getting in unseen would be easy indeed. "Question is, what if Erik is not present?"
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 am

"you believe him to be the type to be cowardly?" Kaihime thought on it, he seemed the type to attend.
Back to top Go down
Drake S. Hellion

Drake S. Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:27 am

Mahad shook his head. "No, but remember, he may not be the only templar after us, we killed other templar, Erik may not even know of this plan..." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:37 am

"True, however it would seem we do not have many other options" Seeing a group of courtesan's leaving to head back to Paula's Kaihime decided to go with them and prepare for this 'party' "i should go, i have to see Paula about getting apropriate attire" Kaihime motioned a goodbye and began heading to Paula's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinning out the numbers   Thinning out the numbers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinning out the numbers
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next