To Live By The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Live By The Creed

This is a forum started up for anyone that wishes to roleplay the Assassins creed universe :)New members welcome. Have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~When the M i r a c l e Rises~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily109

Lily109

~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ Empty
PostSubject: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:15 am

Well, I don't see why we need to be accepted, but what the Heck eh? Bahaha, okay so I need only a few assassins and maybe one other. Smile

Let's get excited! lol!

I totally forgot about that, yikes... so Yes Miss Kaihime, I will fix it xD

Well, the story begins in Venice, Italy and Miracle has just finished a job, killing a Templar. She is about to return to Vatican City, when a bigger problem arises. Miracle's latest job's family has found out her identity and is threatening to murder Miracle. When She is defeated once by these foes, she now knows that help is needed and seeks the aid of other assassins.

Sorry bout that.... silent
Thats alright, I LOVE YOU KAIHIME <3 Heh heh, did that seem stalkerish?
pig

Last edited by Lily109 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:23 am

Could my character come in?

He's in my signature
Back to top Go down
Lily109

Lily109

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:26 am

Of course (^_^) He can be apart of the fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 am

LILY.........

*sigh* you have to explain what your rpg is going to be about, what is the storyline? why would we want to join if we dont know what its about? also we have to do the accepting thing because the creator might not want every tom, dick and harry joining their roleplay unannounced, it can cause problems and interfere with game play.

So please edit your first post and explain what this rpg is about, set the scene etc
Back to top Go down
https://tolivebythecreed.forumotion.com
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:35 am

argh i just read what i wrote XD it sounded mean -_- i didnt mean it to XD lucky your my friend lily XD
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:49 am

thats fine lily Smile

o.k i see, well i am curious as to why there are people after her? there would have to end up being more than one person otherwise well it would be weird. And if i am correct chibi's character is a templar so how would he fit in? i am just curious
Back to top Go down
Lily109

Lily109

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:08 am

Well, chibi, you would have to pick if you wanted to help Miracle+, or help the foes
Smile
choose wisely my friend o.O BWAHAHA
im just kidding, Razz you can chose to help the assassins or to fight them, it would be nice if you helped out Smile
Back to top Go down
The Smarter ChiBi

The Smarter ChiBi

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:15 am

A templar wouldn't help an assassin. So I'll help the GOOD guy Razz
Back to top Go down
Lily109

Lily109

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:51 am

Alright, so the good guy will help us? coolness Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 am

ummm lily i think he means he will be against you haha he is referring to the templars after you i think lol

he says good because to a templar only another templar would be considered that XD
Back to top Go down
Lily109

Lily109

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 pm

oh... hahaha I knew that!
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:47 pm

hahaahah yeah suuuuuure you did my friend XD Alright so you have a templar that is gonna be on the opposing side i guess you need some allies XD Im just not so sure as to where and or how my character would fit in....she lost her memory so its not like she would be helping coz Miracle is her friend No i suppose i could do what i did in Chibi's RP and change her a little bit to fit. Maybe instead of ehr being a vigilante still she was found by the assassins guild hmmmmmm yeah i will do that but just for this RP Wink

O.k So i am auditioning for the part of one of Miracle's allies Razz

https://tolivebythecreed.forumotion.com/character-s-finished-f4/kaihime-minori-t8.htm

She wouldnt exactly be friendly to begin with simply helping Miracle as she was asked to by a close friend. but meh still an ally for Miracle i suppose. This way you can begin you rp if you want, Kaihime would be the first ally to begin to aid Miracle and as others join your game they could begin to aid Miracle or the templars (whichever affiliation they are) Or you could keep waiting and start when your game is full its up to you :p and i know you are gonna ask me ho to start your rp XD so Zoe i shall tell you now; Open a new topic in the RPG's thread, title it ~when the miracle rises~ and your first post should introduce the scene and leave it open for us to enter.

talk tomorrow Zo Smile
Back to top Go down
Lily109

Lily109

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:05 am

Cool, can't wait to start xD I just need to have some more assassins and templars xD
Back to top Go down
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 am

yep hopefully people will come soon :p the site is only like a week old XD argh lily i missed you online grrrrrrrr *facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Lily109

Lily109

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:28 am

We are missing each other now, it's getting to the point where I am never on at all
Back to top Go down
HyperPrecision

HyperPrecision

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:24 pm

hey, if this is still going, can i join?

my character
Back to top Go down
Godless

Godless

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:05 am

Back to top Go down
http://ac2rpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kaihime
Site owner/creator
Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 am

feel free to make your own topic if you wish ^^ just start a new thread in the active Rpg area and away you go ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~When the M i r a c l e Rises~   ~When the  M i r a c l e  Rises~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~When the M i r a c l e Rises~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Live By The Creed :: Site rules and guide :: Base :: Rpg's awaiting players-
Jump to: